- iDock Alu
- iDock Glass
• Flush mounted iPad™ docking station
• Can be used for wall or table installation
• Opening mechanism via push button
• Continuous power supply when docked
• Available in piano black and opal white
• Available for 110/230V, 12V and PoE
• Exchangeable guide rails for upgrades to new iPad™ models
• Custom colors available
• Aluminium faceplate, magnet mounted
iRoom’s iDock Manual is a shapely inwall docking solution for your iPad™. The docking station can be flush mounted in any wall or table. The iPad™ is continuously charged while in the docking station and can be used for home automation control, music and video streaming or as digital signage device. By using the push button on the lower right side, the iPad™ will be brought into a cradle position and can be easily removed from the docking station.
|Dimensions iDock Manual (W/H/D)||220,0 / 310,0 / 66,8 mm
8.7" / 12.2" / 2.6"
|Dimensions installation box (W/H/D)||214,13 / 305,0 / 65,0 mm
8.3" / 12" / 2.6"
|Dimensions installation box cutout (W/H/D)||205,0 / 295,0 / 65,0 mm
8.1" / 11.6" / 2.6"
|Power supply||110/230V, 12V, power over ethernet (PoE)|
iRooms iDock Manual should only be installed in vertical (portrait) alignment. For a horizontal (landscape) alignment we recommend to use the motorized version of iRoom’s docking solutions (eg iRoom's iDock Landscape). iRooms iDock Manual is designed for the use with iPad™ 2 and future iPad™ generations.